Applications Specialists (AS) serve as product experts to provide applications
and technical support for all Molbio® product applications to support sales
growth. AS ensure a high degree
of customer satisfaction and loyalty to Molbio® products as the primary contact for system applications,
technical support, troubleshooting of instruments, reagents and software issues. AS also manage the complaint handling process to ensure
the timely, accurate resolution of customer complaints, which often involves
working closely with other groups, such as Post Market Surveillance,
Regulatory, R&D, Manufacturing, Engineering, Systems Integration, Legal,
Service, and Instrument Production
He/She should perform a broad range of duties, or should be a specialists who can
focus on a particular area. Specialisms include employee relations, careers
coaching, health and safety and headhunting, He/she should look after the health,
safety and welfare of all the employees, Organise staff training sessions. and
We are looking for a creative visual designer to shape the user interface design of our products and anchor the visual design language in the design team.
Coordinate and prepare technical files for submission to regulatory bodies with appropriate input from supporting functions (R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Medical Affairs, etc.).
Sales and marketing Administrative activities
· Individually take role for sales activity of the company products in an assigned area including development of new business opportunities, meeting assigned sales target. converting enquire into order, negotiating on price quoted and finalizes deals with best target.
· To call on prospective customer and organize demonstration presentation and maintain interest among the customer and prospects.
· Key Account Management in his area and focus attention in all respects on a group of customers in his area.
· To give logistical support for seminars, symposiums held in his area, assure that technical commercial support issues facing the customers are resolved in coordination with Service Order Handling Application Support department.
1. Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
2. Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics
3. Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, social media posts, product descriptions, marketing brochures, advertising campaigns, press release, pitch articles, videos, blogs etc.
4. Actively manage and promote our social media handles
5. Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
6. Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
7. Communicate with marketing and technical team to create innovative content ideas
8. Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
9. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
10. QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
11. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
12. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content